Dr. Stevens received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Manitoba and his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has been practicing in Winnipeg since 2011.
Dr. Stevens has found it important to enrich his practice of chiropractic by pursuing further knowledge and techniques. He has studied neuro-anatomical acupuncture through Acupuncture Canada and has studied various soft-tissue release techniques to help treat a wide variety of sports injuries and conditions.
When not working in the office, Jason enjoys spending time gardening, going for walks with his dog captain Jack, and is on his way to becoming a home renovation enthusiast.
- Graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Science in 2006
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude and with Pi Tau Delta Honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Iowa 2010
- Volunteered in the Palmer Clinic Abroad program where he worked at hospitals in Vietnam in 2009
- Certified in Neuro-Anatomical Acupuncture from Acupuncture Canada (AFCI)
- Completed the Titleist Performance Institute Level 1 course